- 18/10/15: Aaron has been working for the world’s leading underwater production agency - Scubazoo - as their in-house presenter. He has spent the last six months producing and presenting a new online online series, Borneo From Below. The series showcases the island’s incredible marine life, fascinating dive spots and highlights some of its environmental threats. Watch the series here: www.borneofrombelow.com.
- 20/01/15: The ultimate shark selfie on Epic TV! Aaron uses a social media craze to raise awareness on the plight of sharks. Click HERE to find out more
- 20/01/15: In search of the Epic Cover shot. Click HERE to watch Aaron on the 2014 Sardine Run as he attempts to take magazine covers shots.
- 02/01/15: Underwater rugby - Aaron shoots for magazine Forever Sports. See some of the images here: http://aarongekoski.com/underwater-wide-angle.html
- 14/12/14: Indonesia underwater. Aaron produces 6 destination videos on Indonesia's top dive spots for client Original Diving. View a couple of them here http://aarongekoski.com/motion.html
01/11/14: Aaron returns from an epic two-month video/photo/writing tour of Indonesia for his client Original Diving. During this period he visited the most famous dive spots including Lembeh, Alor, Komodo, Raja Ampat and Bali. Articles and videos coming soon…
18/10/14: The cover shot of EOS magazine! Aaron is delighted that his feature on working as an underwater photographer has made it to the cover of Canon’s official magazine, EOS. 8-page article out now.
14/10/14: In a productive month, new articles are coming out in Travel Africa, go! and Juice magazine.
12/09/14: New columns now out in AskMen: http://uk.askmen.com/authors/aaron_gekoski/
01/07/14: Aaron departs on a mission to shoot the Epic Shot of this year’s Sardine Run in a feature he’s presenting for Epic TV. Full story out soon.
22/06/14: Travels through Zanzibar – read Aaron’s full account of his Zanzibar adventure in Sawubona, South African Airways in flight magazine: http://aarongekoski.com/assets/sawubona%2c-travel-zanzibar.pdf
09/06/14: Diving in Pemba: Aaron gets the cover story for Dive magazine: http://aarongekoski.com/assets/
15/05/14: Rise of the tortoise mafia – latest Getaway blog: http://www.getaway.co.za/environment/conservation-environment/rise-tortoise-mafia/
20/04/14: Aaron agrees to write a regular feature for AskMen, the world’s leading online men’s magazine. Read his columns here: http://uk.askmen.com/authors/aaron_gekoski/
10/04/14: Tuna in Trouble: Aaron has just finished shooting a short piece about South Africa’s tuna industry. He and the Ecomentaries team are in London to promote it: http://vimeo.com/90864540
27/03/14: Aaron is delighted to announce a new sponsorship deal with Cameras Underwater http://camerasunderwater.co.uk
14/03/14: Read all about Aaron’s dive trip to Lake Malawi, in the current issue of Diver magazine: http://aarongekoski.com/assets/13---diver%2c-malawi.pdf
07/03/14: Our travels through Malawi…now out in South African Airways in flight magazine, Sawubona: http://aarongekoski.com/assets/6---south-african-airways-infliight-magazine%2c-travel-through-malawi.pdf
06/03/14: Read Aaron’s Africa Geographic blog on diving with cow sharks in Cape Town: http://blog.africageographic.com/africa-geographic-blog/travel/adventure-and-sport/diving-with-dinosaurs/
22/02/14: Aaron shoots for Blue Oyster Hotel in Jambiani, Zanzibar
31/01/14: The Magic of Majete: out now in Travel Africa magazine: http://aarongekoski.com/assets/5---travel-africa%2c-majete.pdf